We have jobs all over the United States who are looking for qualified candidates to apply. When paired with the right company, you are an asset that strengthens your team and company as a whole. On the other side of that, if it’s not a good fit, chances are you won’t stay long, which is not only frustrating for you as the employee but resets the entire hiring process for the business owner. Allotting time and energy to ensure everyone lines up culturally is crucial for success across the board. That’s how we help.
With that said, here are some of our latest opportunities.
CNC Lathe & Mill Machinist (Evening)
Enjoy working in a fast-paced, shop environment? Do you work well under pressure? We represent Tier 1 brands such as Chemineer and Moyno, which are market leaders in our industry and offer great benefits which take effect on day one of your employment.
- Job Scope:
The purpose of this position is to produce high-quality agitator parts in a visual lean cellular system while achieving short lead-time requirements. The position requires experience and knowledge of current CNC manufacturing practices and their application to our product. The individual must be customer-focused, self-autonomous, and highly motivated in their approach to the position. The individual must also possess excellent communication skills with teammates within the cell and also with external support personnel.
Assembly Operator – Soldering
New Tech Global Staffing is seeking Assembly Operators for a client located in Katy, TX.
These are contract-to-hire opportunities.
Seeking soldering experience!
Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot, and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes, and document the results as required by our quality procedures.
o Following standardized work instructions for the assembly of components in accordance with component level drawings
o Reading and comprehending manufacturing drawings in regards to assembly type and intent
o Ensuring high cleanliness standards are maintained during component assembly
o Ensuring first-time assembly success and minimizing material waste attributed to manufacturing workmanship
o Progress in IPC 620 training for IPC Certification.
o Execution of essential duties according to manufacturing plan with little or no guidance.
Human Resources Advisor
New Tech Global is currently seeking an HR Advisor for an Oil and Gas client in Midland, TX. This is a 6-month contract with the potential of being converted to a permanent role.
- Assist new and existing employees with understanding all employment-related information, including communicating Company policies and procedures
- Assist with coordination, facilitation, and proctoring of new employee orientation (NEO) and technical competency development training classes including but not limited to completing E Verify Form I-9, new hire booklets, prepare training room, and proctor technical training modules
- Assist employees with Oracle cloud-based self-service portal questions and/or issues (i.e., login, taxes, benefits, direct deposits, etc.)
- Frequently monitor requisitions and candidate progress throughout the hiring process (i.e., offers, results of pre-employment testing, onboarding document completion, etc.)
- Reconcile region job openings with a weekly distributed report
- Assist with completing verification requests for Recruiting and Department of Transportation (DOT) employment needs, such as providing rehire and promotion/transfer eligibility status
If you’re interested in any of these or didn’t find what you were looking for, check out our dozens of other options here! https://www.ntstaffing.com/careers/