As a staffing agency, we have one goal: to connect qualified candidates to ideal career opportunities. That means we want to connect YOU with your perfect job. After all, when we place a candidate into a position they’re qualified and excited for, they perform better. As a result, the company benefits as much as the candidate does. And for us, that brings us great joy.
If you’re currently in the market for a job, here are our latest career opportunities. We want to help you find the place where you can thrive, and we cannot wait to work with you!
Utility Laborer – Tulsa Oklahoma
* Positions are open for day shift or night shift*
New Tech Global is urgently seeking a Laborer for a client in Tulsa, OK.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in varying aspects of the manufacturing area
- Assist machine operators by moving raw materials and other supplies
- Wear appropriate PPE; will be required to wear a respirator at times while performing job duties. (PFT Test required per compliance (3M half face))
- Comply with all Company policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Comply with all HSE policies, guidelines, and procedures; will be required to wear a respirator at times while performing job duties. (PFT Test required per compliance (3M half face))
- Comply with all Quality policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Design Engineer – Dayton, Ohio
New Tech Global is hiring Design Engineers for a large oil and gas client in the North Dayton, OH facility. These Design Engineers will support the client’s industrial mixing equipment product lines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the mechanical design and detailing of mixing products with an emphasis on customer needs, quality, budget, safety, and on-time delivery
- Interpreting customer supplied drawings to define customer needs
- Performing calculations to ensure designs are of the highest quality and most extended life
- Creating parts, assemblies, and drawings using Solidworks 3D CAD software
- Creating part numbers and bills of material in Teamcenter product lifecycle management software
- Working with manufacturing engineers to ensure designs are in line with factory capabilities and core competencies
- Providing engineering support to machinists and assemblers on the shop floor
- Executing engineering changes to legacy products
Automation Control Engineer – Landisville, Pennsylvania
New Tech Global is seeking an Automation Controls Engineer for a client located in Landisville, PA. It is a direct-hire role. The ideal candidate can plan, track, and bring projects to completion per budget and drive continuous improvement and corrective action activities. In addition, the engineer must assist maintenance personnel in complex troubleshooting and provide engineering support to other departments as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, install and program automated equipment involving programmable logic controllers, robotics, vision systems, pneumatic and electrical instrumentations.
- Process control and integration into new and existing equipment.
- The main focus will be to lead and assist in the building and implementing automated systems into the plant and complete detailed operating procedures for use on the production floor.
- Daily activities are prioritized based on current plant(s) needs.
- Require domestic travel up to 25%.
If you’re interested in any of these or didn’t find what you were looking for, check out our dozens of other options here! https://www.ntstaffing.com/careers/