We have jobs all over the United States who are looking for qualified candidates to apply. When paired with the right company, you are an asset that strengthens your team and company as a whole. On the other side of that, if it’s not a good fit, chances are you won’t stay long, which is not only frustrating for you as the employee but resets the entire hiring process for the business owner. Allotting time and energy to ensure everyone lines up culturally is crucial for success across the board. That’s how we help.
With that said, here are some of our latest opportunities.
The Pumper/ Operator monitors gauges and flow meters and inspects equipment to ensure that tank levels, temperatures, chemical amounts, and pressure are at specified levels, reporting abnormalities as necessary.
- Records operating data such as products and quantities pumped, stocks used, gauging results, and operating times.
- Communicates with other workers, using signals, radios, or telephones, to start and stop flows of materials or substances.
- Tends vessels that store substances such as gases, liquids, slurries, or powdered materials, checking levels of substances by using calibrated rods or by reading mercury gauges and tank charts.
- Turns valves and starts pumps to start or regulate flows of substances such as gases, liquids, slurries, or powdered materials.
- Plan movement of products through lines to processing, storage, and shipping units, utilizing knowledge of interconnections and capacities of pipelines, valve manifolds, pumps, and tanager.
- Reads operating schedules or instructions or receives verbal orders, in order to determine amounts to be pumped.
- Cleans, lubricates, and repairs pumps and vessels, using hand tools and equipment.
- Collects and delivers sample solutions for laboratory analysis.
- Connects hoses and pipelines to pumps and vessels prior to material transfer, using hand tools.
This is a Direct Hire night shift opportunity working from 3:00p – 1:30a. The successful candidate in this role will have 1 – 4 years of experience with GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, plasma, and oxyfuel cutting.
- Positions, fits, tack, and welds fabricated and other components into assemblies according to blueprints, sketches, instructions, and knowledge of welding characteristics of metal.
- Selects equipment, plans layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metals, effects of heat, allowances for thickness, machining, weld shrinkage, and welding techniques.
- Assists and directs other Welders in welding assemblies that are set-up, and in welding techniques.
- Detect unusual conditions or specific problems and report to proper supervision. Observe good housekeeping practices and follow prescribed safety precautions.
If you’re interested in any of these or didn’t find what you were looking for, check out our dozens of other options here! https://www.ntstaffing.com/careers/