Recruiting services for EMPLOYERS
New Tech Global has been in the oil and gas consulting industry for over 20 years specializing in engineering, project management and well site supervision. Over the years, as requested by some of the largest oil/gas operators and service companies in the world, we’ve expanded our business from consultancy services to staffing as well. We provide W-2 contractors too many different industries including oil/gas, energy, petrochemical, manufacturing, industrial, construction, and medical. NTG has offices in Houston, Midland, Fort Worth, Denver, and Canonsburg, PA as well as international offices in Mexico City and Dubai.
Considering NTG’s reputation in the oilfield along with our success in staffing, we would be a great staffing partner for any company. We have structured our Recruiting group to strategically best serve the needs of our clients. We have taken our knowledge of the high demand, technical experience and 24 hour service of the oilfield and have been able to adapt to other industries.
With our combined recruiting experience in and out of the oil/gas industry, we are able to provide our clients a diverse level of support in supplying candidates for the following disciplines: Manufacturing, Skilled Trades, Procurement, Maintenance, HSE/Quality, Engineering, Field Technicians, IT, Accounting/Finance, HR, Marketing, Executive Suite and Administrative. NTG is considered a national vendor for several of our clients and we have contractors in 40 states.
NTG provides to your company a personal approach. Our relationship is built on trust and reliability. We strive to surpass the client’s expectations in multiple ways: we look for technically sound, driven individuals that match your company’s culture.
NTG will tailor our recruiting efforts to your needs. For example, our team will prescreen the candidate(s) and determine if they are the right fit for the company and position. The hiring manager will receive a full candidate description highlighting the relevant skills related to the job. If the client would like to proceed with an interview, NTG will assist in coordinating the interview with both parties. We pride ourselves in being thorough. We interview all of our candidates and only present those who fit the requirements of your positions.
Other services include weekly updates to the hiring managers, reference checks, onboarding prescreening assessments and offer negotiations. Contact us today for more information!
Recruiting Services include:
- Temporary Services
- Temp-to-Perm Services
- Payrolling Services (NTG is currently the National Payrolling Provider for some of the largest Operators and Project based services
- Volume Recruiting Campaigns
- Client Hiring Events
- RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and Onsite Assistance
- Direct Placements & Confidential Searches
- All payroll services included
- FLSA driven conversion needs (1099 conversions to W-2)
NTG Staffing provides complete onboarding services:
- New Hire paperwork (applications, W-4s, I-9 Verifications, drug/alcohol pre-screenings, background checks). NTG is an E-Verify company.
- Weekly or bi-weekly payroll
- Online portal for timesheet approvals and submittals
- Online portal for employees to retrieve check stubs via Payroll system
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Benefits provided to contractors (eligibility on the first day of the month following 60 days of full time employment)
- 401K provided to contractors after 90 days of full time employment, after one year (100% match on the first 3%; 50% on the next 2%)
- Online benefits portal (contractors can elect their coverage, access to 24 hour help desk for benefit related questions)
- NTG covers Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Federal/State taxes
- General Liability coverage
- Payroll processing fees
We adapt our services to meet the ever changing needs of our clients in every industry and discipline.