We have jobs all over the United States who are looking for qualified candidates to apply. When paired with the right company, you are an asset that strengthens your team and company as a whole. On the other side of that, if it’s not a good fit, chances are you won’t stay long, which is not only frustrating for you as the employee but resets the entire hiring process for the integrator. Allotting time and energy to ensuring everyone lines up culturally is crucial for success across the board. That’s how we help.
With that said, here are some of our latest opportunities.
- Provides leadership to the department and other automation personnel
- Responsible for the supervision of all automation systems for the business unit.
- Continue development of a comprehensive automation system for the business unit
- Responsible for trouble-shooting all automation concerns and notification of management, if necessary.
- Develops future goals and propose plans for automation growth.
- Manages costs and capital expenditures to meet budget expectations
- Works closely with management and other departments to optimize project costs.
- Provides relief for the Automation Superintendent as needed.
- Provide hands-on engineering support, troubleshooting, and maintenance of robotic and automated HMLV production floor equipment in a regulated environment.
- Define, procure and support a robotic and automated filling, labeling, and packaging equipment (SOW, Functional Spec., FAT, SAT)
- Apply Project Management skills and tools to lead and support capital equipment and improvement projects.
- Resolve equipment failures with a focus on the root cause(s).
- Lead and assist with defining and implementing corrective and preventive actions, and resolution to audit findings.
- Prepare, complete, and support validations (IQ/OQ/PQ) to meet applicable FDA and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Robotics, Automation, or other relevant Engineering & Technology disciplines with 5+ years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior hands-on working experience with Robotics & Automation, PLCs, HMIs, Vision Systems, Servos, and Labelers
- Prior experience maintaining robotic & automated equipment
- Prior experience with process/equipment validation: writing documentation and execution – IQ, OQ, PQ
- Strong technical, project management, and documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a regulated environment
The Accounting Manager is a hands-on, challenging role, working closely with the North America Controller, Accounting team, FP&A team, Operations, and other personnel. The Accounting Manager oversees General Accounting, financial data loads for corporate consolidation, and internal/external audits.
- Supervises the General Ledger team, a team of four Staff Accountants, in carrying out month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial close.
- Approves journal entries during close and provides feedback to staff.
- Manages Trial Balance updates and Hyperion (HFM) financial data loads.
- Responsible for FDM/HFM mappings of general ledger accounts at a cost center level.
- Reviews the TB for fluctuations and accuracy prior to closing the books.
- Approves balance sheet reconciliations (i.e. inventory; unvouchered receipts; prepaid; fixed assets; intangibles; deferred revenue) and bank reconciliations.
- Mentors the GL team in researching and resolving reconciling items and provides analytical support if needed.
- Coordinates and hosts internal and external audits. Also, fulfills audit requests related to the annual federal tax return, annual customs import audit, and periodic state sales tax audits.
- Monitors inventory cycle count progress by publishing scorecards and works with Operations to ensure compliance with monthly targets.
- Helps to ensure that the US & Canada Aftermarket businesses are SOX compliant.
- Manages SOX Report Testing, Walkthrough testing, Segregation of Duties (SOD) Audits, approves ERP access requests, updates SOX Narratives, and ensures transaction controls are in place.
- Prepares quarterly SOX Schedules for Sr. Management review and fields any inquiries.
- Oversees annual property tax renditions and property tax accrual adjustments throughout the year.
- Also, provides evaluations to corporate for the annual insurance bid.
- Responsible for staff performance evaluations, training, development, and establishment of goals and objectives.
- Ensures compliance with internal company policies and procedures.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
If you’re interested in any of these or didn’t find what you were looking for, check out our dozens of other options here! https://www.ntstaffing.com/careers/