Finding a company whose values match your unique set of offerings can feel impossible. There are so many different job openings and advertisements that it can feel daunting to find the one, if you ever do. Luckily, NTG Staffing is here to help. When you can find a company you align with, you perform better. As a result, the company delivers better, and all parties benefit. We help make that happen. By spending our time and energy to make sure everyone lines up culturally, we help you create future success. It’s what we’re good at. And it’s what we love to do.
If you’re currently in the market for a job, here are our latest opportunities. We want to help you find the place where you can thrive, and we cannot wait to work with you!
Registered Nurse – Travel 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
New Tech Global is urgently seeking a nurse to work in the ER unit at an hospital in Richmond, VA. The ideal candidate will be a great team player and have at least 2 years experience working in the ER.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assure documentation of vital signs.
- Report deviation of diagnostic studies.
- Communicate/document physical health status.
- Note sensory impairment, nutritional status, condition of the skin.
- Complete assessment of cardiovascular, respiratory and renal status.
- Communicate physiological data relevant to planning patient’s discharge.
- Continuously reassess and document all components of patient care based on relevant data.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- 2 years of recent hospital experience
- ACLS & BLS
- Current RN License
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Virginia or Recognized Compact Licensure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and be cross-trained to learn all job duties as required
New Tech Global is currently seeking Equipment Operators for a client in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- Job will be on a rotation, and the client will consider rotators from other locations. They will provide housing.
- Training to develop knowledge and skills to maintain all equipment related to cementing, stimulation, coiled tubing, and rigging up.
- Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Attend and successful completion of new employee safety training / district orientation, and driver training.
- Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
- Training to complete core components, and develop basic skills to meet the equipment operator standard.
- Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment.
- Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures.
- Spot equipment into position; rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards.
- Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures.
- Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have and maintain valid state-issued driver’s license
- Class A CDL (with full endorsements/HAZMAT), but will consider candidates without CDL.
- Previous experience in cement, operating, material handling, heavy equipment e.g. Forklift
If you’re interested in any of these or didn’t find what you were looking for, check out our dozens of other options here! https://www.ntstaffing.com/careers/