Our job as a staffing agency is to partner qualified candidates with jobs that fit their skills. Not only do we look for a strong person-job fit for our clients, but we also strive for a person-organization fit. When an employee is matched with an employer that holds similar values and goals, the sky’s truly the limit.
Right now, we have exciting job opportunities available. If you are interested in the careers listed below or any others on our careers page, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to serving you.
Design Engineer – Dayton, OH
New Tech Global is hiring Design Engineers for a large oil and gas client in the North Dayton, OH facility. These Design Engineers are going to support the client’s industrial mixing equipment product lines.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the mechanical design and detailing of mixing products with emphasis on customer needs, quality, budget, safety and on-time delivery
- Interpreting customer supplied drawings to define customer needs
- Performing calculations to ensure designs are of the highest quality and longest life
- Creating parts, assemblies and drawings using Solidworks 3D CAD software
- Creating part numbers and bills of material in Teamcenter product lifecycle management software
- Working with manufacturing engineers to ensure designs are in line with factory capabilities and core competencies
- Providing engineering support to machinists and assemblers on the shop floor
- Executing engineering changes to legacy products
Logistics Dispatcher – Houston, TX
New Tech Global is currently seeking a Logistics Dispatcher for a drilling client in Northwest Houston, TX.
- Coordinate daily truck deliveries of proppant using the Company’s Transportation Management System (TMS) to ensure timely routing of trucks, load pick up and drop off points, and generally scheduling of work
- Monitor key materials on each assigned pressure pumping location
- Maintain required databases and logs of activities performed during shift
- Answer calls and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Generate and distribute status update reports to internal and external customers
- Validate and receive all deliveries using the Company TMS software
- Communicate and work effectively with shift opposite, particularly during handover
- Continuous computer work within various programs, regularly shifting attention to various types of visual equipment
- Escalate delivery/assignment related issues and concerns to the shift Dispatcher Sr (Team Lead)
- Minimize unnecessary movements, over-ordered loads (demurrage) and non-productive time (NPT) due to lack of needed proppant
- Represent the Company and our values with integrity while maintaining the highest ethical and legal standards with all interactions
- Adhere to the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Production Welder – Cedar Park TX
New Tech Global is urgently seeking CNC Machinist for a client in Cedar Park, TX.
- Lay out, position, align and fit components together using applicable machines, tools and equipment.
- Bolt, clamp and tack-weld parts to secure them in position for final welding.
- Set up and weld parts using welding equipment.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge of geometry, arithmetic, structural design, heat effects and allowances for thickness of metal to project location of holes, cuts and bends from blueprints, written and typed instructions and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Use hand tools and be able to correctly setup and operate applicable shop machines.
- Perform arc and oxy-acetylene welding, cutting and brazing on various ferrous and nonferrous metals, in accordance with established methods and procedures.
- Maintain production documentation per required procedure.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures
- Performs complex and precision welding techniques.
- Designs, fabricates, joins and/or repairs space age metals, scientific and research components using oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, TIG welding techniques.
- Operates drill presses, power saws, grinders, positioners and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools. May also perform minor operations on metal lathes and milling machines.
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements, sequence of welding assignments, and personnel needs.
If you’re interested in any of these or didn’t find what you were looking for, check out our dozens of other options here!