NTG Staffing is proud to have expanded into the medical industry in order to help companies cope efficiently with the overwhelming overflow of COVID-19 patients. Through the addition of key personnel, we now have over 25 years of medical staffing experience under our roof. Our team is positioned to help staff your facility during this critical time.
Currently, we are looking for personnel to fill in positions all over the United States. Including:
Med/Surge Nurse (Anahuac, Texas)
- Provide nursing care to surgical patients by performing assessments, intravenous therapy, wound care, monitor devices, and administer medication
- Collaborate with physicians and health care team to achieve optimum patient care
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Initiate patient education plans as prescribed by a physician
Registered Nurse (Eloy, Arizona)
- Examine and assess new inmates/residents; prepare a list of inmates/residents to the emergency room or other appropriate healthcare facilities as required by their condition
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the area and treatment of inmates/residents
- Perform emergency procedures as needed and notify licensed independent providers for treatment orders
Cardiac Surgical Technologist (Reading, Pennsylvania)
- Assisting the surgical team during operative procedures
- Arranging and performing an inventory of sterile set-up for operations
- Handing items as needed to the operative team
- Assisting in preparing and moving patients, and in cleaning the operating rooms
- Responsible for the provision of surgical care to meet identified patient outcomes, and to achieve the goals of the facility as directed by the Registered Nurse
RN-Medical/Surgical-Nights (Eagle Pass, Texas)
- The RN is responsible for managing patients admitted or being seen for medical conditions or surgical procedures; performs the primary function of a professional nurse leader in assessing, planning, guiding, and evaluating nursing care provided to patients.
- Assessments related to specific conditions, therapies, and interventions are required.
- The RN shall oversee and guide nursing employees that are under their supervision.
- Responsible for interaction with hospital staff and/or ancillary departments regarding patient care, concerns, and conflicts with identification and assistance in resolutions.
- May be occasions when it will be necessary to work weekends, holidays, evenings, nights, overtime, and/or on-call/call-back status.
Are you a business owner looking to fill a position in the medical industry, or just looking for a job in the medical industry? We can help. Learn more here: https://www.ntstaffing.com/careers/